Toddlers/Twos Lead/Assistant Teacher
My Kids Academy – Windermere.
Growing Preschool Academy has an immediate opening for a Twos Lead/Assistant Teacher to join our team.
Full-Time position available.
Must be energetic, a team player and maintain a positive attitude. Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory agency. Previous experience is preferred.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Supervise children at all times maintaining a secure, safe environment for children to play and learn in.
• Attend ongoing training to keep education and regulations up to date.
• Implement and create lessons plans based on a monthly theme.
• Complete necessary classrooms reports.
• Follow center’s policies, procedures, and regulations as well those from DCF.
Required Experience and Skills:
• Early childhood classroom teaching experience.
• Must be physically able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds
• Must be a team player, able to adapt to continuously changing, fast-paced environment and make the children’s need the primary focus.
• Have a love for children and a strong desire to make a difference
• High School Diploma
• Staff Credential required for the Lead Teacher position
• 45 DCF Hours required
• CPR and First Aid (can be obtained during job training)
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
• How many years of Childcare experience do you have?
• How many years of teaching experience do you have?
• Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
• What is the highest level of education you have completed?
• Do you have the following license or certification: CDA?
Qualified candidates should send their resume to – with the job title listed in the SUBJECT line – mention CFEC.org job posting.