Meet your next employer in person at the…
Governor’s Job Fair
- in observation of the 16th annual Workforce Development Month in Florida
Face to face recruiting, connecting, networking, hiring, various industries, and entry, mid, and upper level openings!
Hosted by: Central Florida Employment Council (CFEC) \ Christian HELP
September 7, 2016 from 12Noon-4:00pm
Central Florida Fair Exposition Park
4603 W Colonial Dr, Orlando FL 32808
(located on W. Colonial Dr. (SR 50) between Kirkman Rd. & John Young Parkway)
IMPORTANT DETAILS TO READ AND BE PREPARED:
- Pre-Register as a job seeker with CFEC (click here)
- If you are currently registered as a job seeker with CFEC, there is no need to re register. Instead, please login, and update your profile/resume as needed.
- Company listing listed below 2 weeks before job fair date - 70-80 companies expected
- Thousands of upper, mid, and entry level career openings in various industries as well as job seeker resources on hand to assist you with your job search!
- Free Admission & Free Parking
- Open to all Job Seekers
- Our job fairs are military-friendly and we encourage Veterans to attend
- No children please
- Attire: Professional / business dress required and bring some resumes too!
- An invitation for those who pre-register as a job seeker with CFEC are invited (1st come 1st serve) to attend our CFEC pre job fair workshop at 11:30am: “How to work a job fair and get the job you want!” Reminder to wear proper attire and bring resumes too!
- Click here for Job Fair Tips
- If you are an EMPLOYER, click here to request information
- Questions or need more help, then call our main office at 407-834-4022
4C - Community Coordinated Care for Children
AArrow Sign Spinners LLC
Aflac Regional Office
American Senior Benefits
Bags. Inc.- onsite interviews
CapTel Service Specialists | support center
CareerSource Central Florida | resource
Celebration Restaurant Group/CFL Pizza
Central Florida Communities
Champions Before & After School Programs
Christian HELP Employment & Resource
CoCo Key Hotel & Water Resort - Orlando, FL
Consumer Debt Counselors
Cutrale Citrus Juices USA, Inc.
Diamond Resorts International, Inc.
Division of Blind Services
Express Scripts, Inc.
First Command Financial Services, Inc
Four Season, at Walt Disney World Resort
Frontera Cocina/San Angel Inn/Springs Food Service
GATE SAFE, INC
GCA Services Group, Inc.
GenCare Resources - nursing / healthcare
Goodwill Industries of Central FL
Heavy Equipment College of Georgia
HH Staffing Service
Hilton Grand Vacation
Holiday Inn Club Vacations
HomeTeam Pest Defense
Invisible Waste Services
Jasper Roof Inc.
Job Finder USA | resource
LaSalle Computer Learning Center
League of Women Voters | resource
Marriott Vacation Club International
Massey Services, Inc.
Mears Transportation Group
New Horizons Computer Learning Center
New York Life
Nova Southeastern University - Orlando
OCPS | Human Resource Recruitment
OnBoard 4 Jobs Construction Careers
Orange County Fire Rescue
Orange County Library System
Orange County Sheriff's Office
Orlando Cares Volunteers
Orlando Enrollment Assistance Center - resource
Orlando Jobs | Resource
Papa John's Pizza | management & drivers
Pro Image Solutions
Project HARMONY | job resource
Qdoba Mexican Eats
Quest Inc. - healthcare
Résumé Review Squad | no fee
Ross Dress for Less
Salem Media Group, Inc.
Sears Holdings Corporation
staySky Resort Management & staySky Vacation Club
The Budd Group
The Systems Group, Inc. - onsite interviewing
Trademark Metals Recycling
Troops to Teachers
United States Tennis Association USTA
Universal Orlando Resort
Veteran's Table / Job Resources
Village on The Green - A Lifespace Community
Vocational Rehabilitation / DEAF SERVICES
Walt Disney World
Wyndham Vacation Ownership
YMCA of Central Florida - onsite hiring managers
08/24/2016 Total count: