Meet your next employer in person at the…
20th annual Orlando Mayor’s Job Fair
- in honor of City of Orlando Mayor
Face to face recruiting, connecting, networking, hiring, various industries, and entry, mid, and upper level openings!
Hosted by: Central Florida Employment Council (CFEC) \ Christian HELP
18, 2016 from 12Noon-4:00pm
Central Florida Fair Exposition Park
4603 W Colonial Dr, Orlando FL 32808
(located on W. Colonial Dr. (SR 50) between Kirkman Rd. & John Young Parkway)
IMPORTANT DETAILS TO READ AND BE PREPARED:
- Pre-Register as a job seeker with CFEC (click here)
- If you are currently registered as a job seeker with CFEC, there is no need to re register. Instead, please login, and update your profile/resume as needed.
- Company listing listed below 2 weeks before job fair date - 70-80 companies expected
- Thousands of upper, mid, and entry level career openings in various industries as well as job seeker resources on hand to assist you with your job search!
- Free Admission & Free Parking
- Open to all Job Seekers
- Our job fairs are military-friendly and we encourage Veterans to attend
- No children please
- Attire: Professional / business dress required and bring some resumes too!
- An invitation for those who pre-register as a job seeker with CFEC are invited (1st come 1st serve) to attend our CFEC pre job fair workshop at 11:30am: “How to work a job fair and get the job you want!” Reminder to wear proper attire and bring resumes too!
- Click here for Job Fair Tips
- Request information, if you are an
- Questions or need more help, then call our main office at 407-834-4022 (interested employers)
4C - Community Coordinated Care for Children
ADC Legal Systems, Inc.
Aflac Regional Office
American Residential Services - Contact Center
American Senior Benefits
Aviation Institute of Maintenance
Bags. Inc.- onsite interviews
CapTel Service Specialists | support center
CareerSource Central Florida | resource
Central Florida Communities
Central Florida Jobs Initiative CFJI
Christian HELP Employment & Resource Centers
Consumer Debt Counselors
Diamond Resorts International, Inc.
Diamond Resorts Intl, Inc.
Express Scripts, Inc.
First Command Financial Services, Inc
Florida Hospital Centra Care
Florida Virtual School
Future Investor Clubs of America, Inc.
GCA Services Group, Inc.
Goodwill Industries of Central FL
Heavy Equipment College of Georgia
Hilton Grand Vacation
Holiday Inn Club Vacations
HomeTeam Pest Defense
IC International Group, LLC - onsite interviewing
Jasper Roof Inc.
Job Finder USA | resource
LaSalle Computer Learning Center
League of Women Voters | resource
Marriott Vacation Club International
Massey Services, Inc.
New Horizons Computer Learning Center
New York Life
Nova Southeastern University - Orlando
OCPS | Human Resource Recruitment
Orange County Facilities Management
Orange County Fire Rescue
Orange County Library System
Orange County Sheriff's Office
Orlando Cares Volunteers
Orlando Jobs | Resource
Papa John's Pizza | management & drivers
Pike Electric LLC
Polo Ralph Lauren
Primary Care Access Network
Qdoba Mexican Eats
Résumé Review Squad | no fee
Salem Media Group, Inc.
Seminole Masonry LLC - construction
staySky Resort Management & staySky Vacation Club
The Institute of Internal Auditors Inc.
The Mark Travel Corporation
Trademark Metals Recycling
United States Tennis Association USTA
Universal Orlando Resort
Veteran's Table / Job Resources
Vocational Rehabilitation / DEAF SERVICES
Wet 'n Wild
Wyndham Vacation Ownership
05/02/2016 Total count: