Meet your next employer in person at the…
Governor’s Job Fair
– in observation of the 15th annual Workforce Development Month in Florida
face to face recruiting, connecting, networking, hiring
full time | part time | contract | permanent| entry level | mid level | upper level...
Hosted by: Central Florida Employment Council (CFEC) \ Christian HELP
September 9, 2015 from 12Noon-4:00pm
Central Florida Fair Exposition Park
4603 W Colonial Dr, Orlando FL 32808
(located on W. Colonial Dr. (SR 50) between Kirkman Rd. & John Young Parkway)
IMPORTANT DETAILS TO READ AND BE PREPARED:
- Pre-Register as a job seeker with CFEC (click here)
- If you are currently registered as a job seeker with CFEC, there is no need to re register. Instead, please login, and update your profile/resume as needed.
- Company listing listed below 2 weeks before job fair date - 70-80 companies expected
- Thousands of upper, mid, and entry level career openings in various industries as well as job seeker resources on hand to assist you with your job search!
- Free Admission & Free Parking
- Open to all Job Seekers
- Our job fairs are military-friendly and we encourage Veterans to attend
- No children please
- Attire: Professional / business dress required and bring some resumes too!
- An invitation for those who pre-register as a job seeker with CFEC are invited (1st come 1st serve) to attend our CFEC pre job fair workshop at 11:30am: “How to work a job fair and get the job you want!” Reminder to wear proper attire and bring resumes too!
- Click here for Job Fair Tips
- Questions or need more help, then call our main office at 407-834-4022
Advanced Refrigeration & Air, Inc.
American Senior Benefits
Barden Circulation, Inc.
CapTel Service Specialists | support center
CareerSource Central Florida | resource
Central Florida Communities
Central Florida Jobs Initiative
Champions (Before and Afterschool Programs)
Concorde Career Institute
Diamond Resorts Intl, Inc.
Division of Blind Services / Resource
Express Employment Professionals
Express Scripts, Inc.
First Baptist Orlando, Preschool Ministry
First Command Financial Services, Inc
GCA Services Group, Inc.
Goodwill Industries of Central FL
Hilton Grand Vacation
Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake Resort
IPA Direct - onsite interviewing
Jackson Therapy /Jackson Nurse Professionals
Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office - recruitment
Job Finder USA | resource
LaSalle Computer Learning Center
League of Women Voters | resource
LYNX | Central Florida Regional Transportation
Mangos Tropical Cafe, Inc.
Marriott Vacation Club International
Massey Services, Inc.
Neurodiagnostic Technology Institute NTI
New Horizons Computer Learning Center
Nova Southeastern University - Orlando
OCPS | Human Resource Recruitment
Orange County Fire Rescue
Orange County Sheriffs Office
Orlando Cares Volunteers
Orlando Jobs | Resource
Papa John's Pizza | management & drivers
Primerica | indep. rep. Lee Wright
Qdoba Mexican Grill
Résumé Review Squad | no fee
Salem Media Group, Inc.
Seminole Masonry LLC - construction
Southern Green of Orlando
staySky Resort Management & staySky Vacation Club
The Budd Group
Universal Orlando Resort
Veteran's Table / Job Resources
Vocational Rehabilitation / DEAF SERVICES
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort
Wireless Universe - T-Mobile Premium Retailer
Wyndham Vacation Ownership
Yes Hotel Staffing - onsite interviewing
||Updated: 09/01/2015 Total count: