Meet your next employer in person at the…
Central Florida Employment Council | CFEC Job Fair
face to face recruiting, connecting, networking, hiring
full time | part time | contract | permanent| entry level | mid level | upper level...
Hosted by: Central Florida Employment Council (CFEC) \ Christian HELP
July 8, 2015 from 12Noon-4:00pm
Central Florida Fair Exposition Park
4603 W Colonial Dr, Orlando FL 32808
(located on W. Colonial Dr. (SR 50) between Kirkman Rd. & John Young Parkway)
IMPORTANT DETAILS TO READ AND BE PREPARED:
- Pre-Register as a job seeker with CFEC (click here)
- If you are currently registered as a job seeker with CFEC, there is no need to re register. Instead, please login, and update your profile/resume as needed.
- Company listing listed below 2 weeks before job fair date - 70-80 companies expected
- Thousands of upper, mid, and entry level career openings in various industries as well as job seeker resources on hand to assist you with your job search!
- Free Admission & Free Parking
- Open to all Job Seekers
- Our job fairs are military-friendly and we encourage Veterans to attend
- No children please
- Attire: Professional / business dress required and bring some resumes too!
- An invitation for those who pre-register as a job seeker with CFEC are invited (1st come 1st serve) to attend our CFEC pre job fair workshop at 11:30am: “How to work a job fair and get the job you want!” Reminder to wear proper attire and bring resumes too!
- Click here for Job Fair Tips
- Questions or need more help, then call our main office at 407-834-4022