Welcome Central Florida Job Seekers
We believe the best way to get a job is to have help. We established our Online Employment Resource Website as a gateway to linking job seekers and employers from the Central Florida region online.
This website has the largest Central Florida Job Board and Online Career Center where you can search hundreds of local professional, mid, and entry level job openings that are being posted daily.
On our website, local job seekers can also find a wealth of information to assist them with their job search in Central Florida. Information such as networking groups, resume and interviewing resources, community agencies, educational resources, latest employment news and valuable ideas, updates about Orlando jobs, Central Florida Jobs, and other local community career / job search events can be found.
Register today and get the following benefits:
- Copy /paste your résumé, upload your resume, and create a profile
- Search Jobs of local employers on our job board
- Manage your own jobseekers dashboard when logged in
- Local employers will be able to search your resume
- You will be able to attend an upcoming job fair
How long am I registered for?
- After creating a profile and posting a resume, you will be registered with us for 12 months
- If you update your account profile and résumé often, then you will stay registered
for another 12 months
How do I delete or remove my job seeker registration/resume from this website?
- Email your request with your full name and if you are employed. We will then delete your registration with us.
How do I get more assistance with my job search?
If you would like one on one employment counseling, resume coaching, job search training classes, community referrals, or need food pantry assistance while you are searching for employment, then please call our main office at 407.834.4022 to make an appointment! Ask them about our other programs....
CFEC is a division of the Christian HELP Foundation, Inc.