"The Place for Recruiters to Network and Learn since 1994!"
- 2nd Tuesday of every month.
- Meetings are virtual until further notice.
Recruiting in COVID-19- What technologies are the Cool Kids Using to Find Great Talent!
Roger Lear, President at OrlandoJobs.com, Co-Founder GreatInsuranceJobs.com and President Lear & Associates
Just 6 months ago, unemployment was 3% in Central Florida, 75 million tourists visited last year and employers were struggling to find workers; almost in every sector. COVID-19 has turned this upside down. Roger will take you on a journey how companies are changing their recruiting strategies by showcasing what technologies are being used find great talent. This session will also show what companies are doing to build future talent pipelines in ensure when COVID-19 goes away, they will be prepared to hire. For many companies, recruiting is not even on the radar currently since you may not be hiring. The interesting thing is some companies have numerous jobs and they cant find talent! For both, learn how to use real recruiting strategies that just a few months ago didn't even exist.
DATE / TIME:
October 13, 2020 | 7:30-9:00 AM
*APPROVED* for SHRM credit hour(s) - special thanks to UCF Continuing Education who helps make this process possible.
Meeting fee of $18.00 applies and due at time of registration (paypal or a debit/credit card). After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with login credentials.
- This is a Zoom Webinar - Virtual (Real-time) Program.
- If you misplace login email for the meeting, then email
- Take the Member Challenge: invite a colleague, for a chance to win a prize!
- Attendees are employers, recruiters, HR professionals, managers, business owners, executives and career professionals.
VIRTUAL LOCATION SPONSOR:
This month's Zoom Webinar (Real-time) is made possible thanks to Keiser University – Orlando.