This event has passed (October 14th)
EVENT DESCRIPTION: This event is designed for serious job candidates. An exclusive hiring event with 30 Seminole County small businesses ready to hire, along with two workshops simultaneously for both the candidates and employers. Dress interview ready - hiring is happening along with onsite interviews. Masks are required.
- Working for a small business offers flexibility, advancement, and impact! (More reasons: Why You Would Love to Work for a Small Company.)
- Bonus - attendees will be given an opportunity to have their LinkedIn profiles reviewed!
PRESENTED BY: Central Florida Employment Council in partnership with Seminole County Center For Business Development
LOCATION: Heathrow Campus - Seminole State College (Entrance), 1055 AAA Dr., Heathrow, FL 32746
Employer Showcase - Ready to Hire!
- Small Business defined as businesses with 50-450 employees.
- 30 businesses expected - attending company logos listed below. Businesses are added daily. Click logo to view career page (if available).
|Job Candidate's Workshops||Employer's Workshops|
1. Elevator Pitch
How to Answer “So tell me about yourself?” How do you introduce yourself with confidence and network your way to career success? What are employers begging for in every interview?
|1. You’ve Hired Them – Now What?
Onboarding. Only 12% of employees felt their onboarding experience was stellar. Learn how a well-structured program will help boost productivity and retention of new employees.
2. Interviewing - How to Answer Behavioral Questions.
2. How to Effectively Interview Candidates.