Meet your next employer in person at the…
18th Annual Mayor's Job Fair
- in honor of Orange County Mayor
January 30, 2019 from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM
(arrive no later than 3:30 PM)
Central Florida Fair Exposition Park, Indoors
4603 W. Colonial Dr., Orlando, FL 32808
(located on W. Colonial Dr./ SR 50 between Kirkman Rd. & John Young Parkway)
Company listing available below 2 weeks prior to event date- 100+ companies expected.
Hosted by: Central Florida Employment Council | CFEC, a division of Christian HELP
IMPORTANT DETAILS TO BE PREPARED:
- All job seekers welcome
- Free admission & parking
- 100+ companies expected
- Company listing available below
- No children admitted
- Professional dress REQUIRED & bring résumés
- Veterans and Displaced Hurricane Victims attendance is also encouraged
- 11:30AM pre-job fair workshop available: “How to work a job fair”
- View Job Fair Tips for Job Seekers click here , or for one-on-one job search assistance before the event, call 407-834-4022.
- JOB SEEKERS click HERE to pre-register ahead of time!
- If you are already registered as a job seeker with CFEC, then there is no need to re-register for our job fairs.
- EMPLOYERS, click HERE to request information
Why should you attend?
Job Fairs give you face to face contact with companies who are hiring and they are a great way for you to network with key people in the employment community. Face to face recruiting, connecting, interviewing, networking, hiring, thousands of entry, mid and upper level career openings in various industries as well as job seeker resources on hand to assist you with your job search!
Central Florida has amazing job opportunities, come join us!
Company listing available 2 weeks prior to event date
Updated: 11/14/18 Total count: TBA