HOW DO I REGISTER?
- Job Seekers click to register.
(job seekers who are currently registered with CFEC, do not need to re-register to attend our job fairs)
Save the date! September 7 is a huge Job Fair in Central Florida!
Job Fair in Orlando to feature nearly 100 employers offering 1000s of job openings in various industries from around the Central Florida Region! If you are job searching, then you don't want to miss this event! Meet, network and interview with nearly 100 employers, under one roof!
Meet your next employer in person at the…
22nd Annual Governor's Job Fair
Wednesday, September 7, 2022
Doors open from 12:00-4:00 PM
Central Florida Fairgrounds Expo Hall
4603 W Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32808
Indoor Event - rain or shine. Turn into the main entrance from the intersection of West Colonial Drive and Peter Parrish Blvd.
Central Florida Employment Council | CFEC, a division of Christian HELP
WHAT TO KNOW TO BE PREPARED:
- ALL job seekers welcome! FREE admission & parking.
- Hiring is happening, dress interview ready!
- Register as a job seeker.
- Thousands of Entry, Mid and Upper Career Level positions will be available.
- Employer listing listed below. Start researching and applying now, then attend the job fair.
- Meet, network and interview with many employers under one roof!
- No children admitted, due to the nature of this event.
- Professional dress REQUIRED
- Bring paper copies of your résumé.
- To feel more comfortable speaking with employers, prepare a "15-30 second commercial" about yourself stating your strong points, skills and education.
- Job Fair Tips for job seekers click here.
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
- Job fairs are an excellent way to meet, network, and interview with multiple recruiters in a short period of time.
- Fairs can land you jobs, enhance your search, and improve your interviewing skills.
- Millions of people have found employment after visiting a job fair.
- As we know, technology makes life easier - but also less personal.
- By attending a job fair, you have a chance to meet with recruiters face-to-face, have them get to know you, and make an impression.
First Step Staffing, Inc
Florida Home Improvement & Associates FHIA
Hilton Grand Vacations
Central Florida Communities, Inc
ABM | Vehicle Services Division
Covelli Roofing & Contracting
Florida Dept.of Children and Families
Nationwide Construction Ventures
Walt Disney World
Orange County Library System
Orange County Sheriff's Office
Vanderlande Industries Inc.
Heavy Equipment Colleges of America
Sipley The Best
Christian HELP Employment & Resource Center
Rosen Hotels & Resorts
American Rental Association
Rapid Building Solutions
DoubleTree by Hilton at SeaWorld
Westminster Communities of Florida
Opmax Support Services, LLC
Print To Point
Drury Plaza Hotel
Fern Park Developmental Center
Division of Blind Services
YMCA of Central Florida
Salvation Army, The
Synergy Settlement Services
HH Staffing Services
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
Universal Property & Casualty Insurance Company
Second Harvest Food Bank and Culinary Training
Holler-Classic Family of Dealerships
Energy Air, Inc.
Orange County Corrections Dept.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Florida United Methodist Children’s Home
Primerica Financial Services
Orange County Corrections Health Services
Home Builders Institute (HBI)
Hospitality Staffing Solutions HHS
CD Maintenance Company
CareMax Medical Group
Quantum Research International
The Father's Table
Harbor House of Central Florida
American Management Services, Inc.
Antioch University Online
CMR Construction and Roofing
Orange County Fire and Rescue
Nova Southeastern University
Massey Services, Inc.
Bluegreen Vacations Orlando
Orange County Public Schools
CareerSource Central Florida
Papa John's Pizza
Universal Orlando Resort
NUC UNIVERSITY Florida Technical College
Oviedo Medical Research
Goodwill Industries of Central FL, Inc.
Pinellas County Job Corps Campus
ClinCloud Clinical Research
BrightView Landscape Services
QDOBA - Restaurant
Florida Career College
This is a general job fair, possible industries and job openings may include and are not limited to:
Professional, mid and entry career level positions in: Administration, Customer Service, Computing, Education, Training, Construction, Information Technology, Healthcare, Medical, Management, Engineering, Financial Services, Insurance, Business Opportunities, Hospitality, Hotel and Resorts, Attractions, Food Service, Purchasing, Professional Services, Consulting, Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Skill Trades, Mechanical, Healthcare, Human Resources, Insurance, Management, Drivers, Marketing, Retail, Sales, Accounting, Financial, Advertising, Public Relations, Financial Services, Travel, Restaurant, Food Service, Government, Law Enforcement, Social Services, Non-Profit, Science, Food Service, Human Resources, Manufacturing / Purchasing, Professional, Creative Services, Media, Mechanical, and many more!
Stay updated regarding this event by registering as a job seeker today! For job seeker questions or one-on-one help with your job search, call our employment and resource center 407-834-4022 x221.
Special thanks to our local sponsors and supporters of this event. Please consider doing business with the following groups...