Meet your next employer in person at the…
ORLANDO MAYOR'S JOB FAIR
- in honor of City of Orlando Mayor
May 15, 2019 ~ Noon-4:00 PM
Central Florida Fair Exposition Park
Exhibit Hall C (indoor event, takes place rain or shine!)
4603 W. Colonial Dr., Orlando, FL 32808
(Located on W. Colonial Dr./ SR 50 between Kirkman Rd. & John Young Parkway)
Hosted by: Central Florida Employment Council | CFEC, a division of Christian HELP
What do I need to know to be prepared?
- JOB SEEKERS click here to pre-register today!
- ALL job seekers welcome
- FREE admission & parking
- 100+ companies expected - listing available below
- No children admitted
- Professional dress REQUIRED & bring résumés
- Veterans are also encouraged to attend
- 11:30AM pre-job fair workshop available: “How to Work a Job Fair" (first come, first serve)
- View Job Fair Tips for Job Seekers click here.
- JOB SEEKERS click HERE to pre-register - if you are already registered as a job seeker with CFEC.org, then there is no need to re-register to attend our job fairs.
- EMPLOYERS, click HERE to request information
Why should you attend?
Job Fairs give you face to face contact with companies who are hiring and they are a great way for you to network with key people in the employment community. Face to face recruiting, connecting, interviewing, networking, hiring, thousands of entry, mid and upper level career openings in various industries as well as job seeker resources on hand to assist you with your job search!
Central Florida has amazing job opportunities, come join us!
Available 2 weeks prior to event date - 100+ companies expected
Updated: 4/16/19 Total count: TBA