Meet your next employer in person at the…
18th Annual Governor's Job Fair
- in observation of Workforce Development Month in Florida
September 5, 2018 from Noon-4:00 PM
Central Florida Fair and Exposition Park, Exhibit Hall C,
4603 W. Colonial Dr., Orlando, FL 32808
(located on W. Colonial Dr. (SR 50) between Kirkman Rd. & John Young Parkway)
Save time – Job Seekers click HERE to pre-register today!
Hosted by: Central Florida Employment Council | CFEC, a division of Christian HELP
Face to face recruiting, connecting, networking and hiring
Job Fairs give you face to face contact with companies who are hiring and they are a great way for you to network with key people in the employment community. Thousands of upper, mid, and entry level career openings in various industries as well as job seeker resources on hand to assist you with your job search!
IMPORTANT DETAILS TO BE PREPARED:
- All job seekers welcome
- Free admission & parking
- 100+ companies expected
- Company listing available below
- No children admitted
- Professional dress REQUIRED & bring résumés
- Veterans' and Displaced Hurricane Victims' attendance is also encouraged
- 11:30AM pre-job fair workshop available: “How to work a job fair and get the job you want”
- View Job Fair Tips for Job Seekers click here
- JOB SEEKERS click HERE to pre-register today!
- If you are already registered as a job seeker with CFEC, then there is no need to re-register for our job fairs.
- EMPLOYERS, click HERE to request information
Company listing available 2 weeks prior to job fair
Updated: 7/12/18 Total count: