Meet your next employer in person at the…
Central Florida Job Fair
March 27, 2019 from 12:00-4:00 PM
(arrive no later than 3:30 PM)
Central Florida Fair Exposition Park
4603 W. Colonial Dr., Orlando, FL 32808
(located on W. Colonial Dr./ SR 50 between Kirkman Rd. & John Young Parkway)
Company listing available below 1 week prior to event date- 100+ companies expected.
Hosted by: Central Florida Employment Council | CFEC, a division of Christian HELP
IMPORTANT DETAILS TO BE PREPARED:
- All job seekers welcome
- Free admission & parking
- 100+ companies expected
- No children admitted
- Professional dress REQUIRED & bring résumés
- Veterans attendance is also encouraged
- 11:30AM pre-job fair workshop available: “How to work a job fair”
- View Job Fair Tips for Job Seekers click here or call 407-834-4022
- JOB SEEKERS click HERE to pre-register - if you are already registered as a job seeker with CFEC.org, then there is no need to re-register to attend our job fairs.
- EMPLOYERS, click HERE to request information
Why should you attend?
Job Fairs give you face to face contact with companies who are hiring and they are a great way for you to network with key people in the employment community. Face to face recruiting, connecting, interviewing, networking, hiring, thousands of entry, mid and upper level career openings in various industries as well as job seeker resources on hand to assist you with your job search!
Central Florida has amazing job opportunities, come join us!
Company listing available 1 week prior to event date - 100+ companies expected
Updated: 2/06/19 Total count: TBA