Employers are waiting to meet YOU in person! Here's how we are keeping you safe...
- Temperature checks at entry. Hand washing stations available. Masks are required and social distancing will be expected. We are adapting to a new norm and a different way of doing things, so everyone will be able to stay safe and yet have their needs met.
20th Annual Governor's Job Fair
- in observance of Workforce Development Month in Florida
September 9, 2020 - Noon to 4:00 PM
4603 West Colonial Dr., Orlando, FL 32808
Central Florida Fair Exposition Park
INDOORS (rain or shine event)
(Located on West Colonial Dr./ SR 50 between Kirkman Rd. & John Young Pkwy)
Hosted by: Central Florida Employment Council, a division of Christian HELP
JOB SEEKERS click HERE to register
(If you are already registered as a job seeker with CFEC.org, then there is no need to re-register to attend our job fairs.)
EMPLOYERS click HERE to request registration information.
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW TO BE PREPARED?
- ALL job seekers welcome
- Facemasks, social distancing and temperature checks required.
- FREE admission & parking
- Companies expected - listing available below 1-week prior
- No children admitted.
- Professional dress REQUIRED & bring résumés
- Veterans are also encouraged to attend
- View Job Fair Tips for Job Seekers click here.
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
Job Fairs are a great way for you to network with key people in the employment community. Many career openings in various industries as well as job seeker resources on hand to assist you with your job search!
WHAT COMPANIES ARE ATTENDING?
TBA - listing available 1 week prior to event date
(Company listing changes daily, so check back often or register as a job seeker to stay up to date)
WHAT DO I DO IF I HAVE QUESTIONS?
For job seeker questions or help with your job search, call our employment and resource center at 407-834-4022.