CFEC Employer Networking Meetings are "The Place for Recruiters to Network and Learn since 1994"
Meetings are the 2nd Tuesday of every month.
DATE / TIME
2nd Tuesday, June 13, 2023 from 7:30 AM until 9:00 AM
“Thought Leadership and Leveraging Influence Workshop”
- Developing a personal brand and messaging strategy that aligns with your thought leadership goals.
- Leveraging social media and other digital channels to amplify your message and expand your reach.
- Building a network of followers and collaborators who can help support your thought leadership efforts.
- Using thought leadership to drive business results.
Laurel Ordonez, Founder of Queenly Consulting
Laurel Ordonez is the founder of Queenly Consulting, a business consulting firm that helps entrepreneurs and businesses grow by emphasizing the importance of communication, collaboration, and holistic business strategies. With her expertise in business management, marketing, and leadership, Laurel empowers her clients to achieve sustainable growth and establish a lasting legacy.
Vickie Martin, Executive Director, Christian HELP Employment and Resource Center
SHRM Credits are approved for this meeting, thanks to our partner UCF Continuing Education
For a chance to win a prize, take the "Member Challenge" by inviting a new colleague(s) to the meeting.
Reserve your spot today! Meeting Fee is $20.00. Attendees are employers, recruiters, human resource, hiring managers, talent acquisition and recruiting teams, operation managers, business owners and/or career service/nonprofit employment resource professionals only please.
- Click here to make a Payment to reserve your spot today. Pay with your Credit Card/Debit Card, or "Google Pay" is also available at this link.
Early Learning Coalition of Orange County (headquarters), 7700 Southland Blvd. Suite #100 Orlando, FL 32809
C.F.E.C. is a division of Christian HELP Employment and Resource Center. All proceeds benefit the work of Christian HELP to provide jobs, food, resources and hope to local families in need.
Central Florida Employment Council | | 407-834-4223 | Paulette Weir, CFEC Division Director.