"The Place for Recruiters to Network and Learn since 1994!"
- 2nd Tuesday of every month.
- Meetings are virtual until further notice.
Cybersecurity & HR Best Practices
HR is at the center of the hiring process. Though there is no way for an HR professional to be completely responsible with vetting every individual hired under their watch—their knowledge of that person and how they interact with the company can be very telling when researching cyber breaches that involve current or former employees. We will be sharing HR best practices surrounding Cybersecurity including tips for onboarding, training, employment policies and how to handle performance issues.
Teresa Moon, Director of Business Development, RB Advisory, LLC
Christina Clark, Owner / HR Consultant, ACE Human Resources, LLC
DATE / TIME:
November 10, 2020 | 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
*APPROVED* for SHRM credit hour(s) - special thanks to UCF Continuing Education who helps make this process possible.
Meeting fee of $18.00 applies and due at time of registration (paypal or a debit/credit card). After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with login credentials.
- Registration link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_UFZexBaSSdSjHkNpdjjsrQ
- This is a Zoom Webinar - Virtual (Real-time) Program
- If you misplace login email for the meeting, then email
- Take the Member Challenge: invite a colleague, for a chance to win a prize!
- Attendees are employers, recruiters, HR professionals, managers, business owners, executives and career professionals.
This month's Zoom Webinar (Real-time) is made possible thanks to Nova Southeastern University