CFEC Employer Networking Meetings are "The Place for Recruiters to Network and Learn since 1994!"
Meetings are the 2nd Tuesday of every month.
Learning to Surf in the Middle of the Storm – Skills for Navigating Continuous Change
Steve Urquhart, Talent & Organizational Development Consultant, Lockheed Martin Space (Connect on Linkedin)
- Got any change? (current change challenges)
- How Martec’s Law is setting the pace of change
- Ways to surf the waves of change
- What you can do
DATE / TIME:
December 13, 2022 | 7:30-9:00 AM
SHRM Credits are approved for this meeting, thanks to our partner UCF Continuing Education
For a chance to win a prize, take the "Member Challenge" by inviting a new colleague to the meeting.
Reserve your spot today! Meeting Fee is $18.00. Attendees are employers, recruiters, human resource, hiring managers, talent acquisition and recruiting teams, Operation Managers, business owners and/or career service/nonprofit employment resource professionals only please.
- Click here to make a Payment to reserve your spot today. Pay with your Credit Card/Debit Card, or "Google Pay" is also available at this link. If your payment name / company email address is different than the attendee, please be sure to email the correct attendee info to , after you submit payment.
- If you aren’t ready to make payment and would like to RSVP now, please send your company email address and attendee name to - be sure to reference this meeting.
C.F.E.C. is a division of Christian HELP Employment and Resource Center. All proceeds benefit the work of Christian HELP to provide jobs, food, resources and hope to local families in need.
Central Florida Employment Council | | 407-834-4223 | Paulette Weir, CFEC Division Director.