"The Place for Recruiters to Network and Learn since 1994!"
- 2nd Tuesday of every month.
- Meetings are virtual until further notice.
Right Fit Talent: Are employee assessments still relevant during a pandemic? What you need to know to hire right fit talent during COVID19.
Seema Rafay, Senior Director of Talent Development, AgileOne
Employee assessments provide powerful insights into potential match between candidates and the job they are applying for. During a pandemic such as COVID19 when many employers are rightsizing, many others are expanding or shifting talent acquisition to new areas of growth. This webinar will highlight the importance of right fit talent, and why you should look at employee assessments to help select, develop and coach employees to maximize performance and productivity.
DATE / TIME:
August 11 , 2020 | 7:30-9:00 AM
(Suggested login time for virtual waiting room 7:25 AM)
*APPROVED* for SHRM credit hour(s) - special thanks to UCF Continuing Education who helps make this process possible.
Meeting fee of $18.00 applies and due at time of registration (paypal or a debit/credit card). After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about joining the webinar.
CFEC Virtual Employer Meeting Registration
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about joining the virtual webinar.
- Take the Member Challenge: invite a colleague, for a chance to win a prize!
- Attendees are employers, recruiters, HR professionals, managers, business owners, executives and career professionals.