CFEC Employer Networking Meetings
- 2nd Tuesday of every month
"The Place for Recruiters to Network and Learn since 1994"
1) What is Executive Presence and why is it important?
2) Things the Executive knows-Demystifying The Emotionally Smart Brain
SYNOPSIS / GUEST SPEAKER:
1) Susan Howells, Director of Business Development at Tews Company. Answers to how we might have the skills to be successful, but are we exuding executive presence?
2) Farnaz Namin, Ph.D., Organization Development Psychologist and Executive Coach, Center for Work Life
DATE / TIME / AGENDA:
September 10, 2019 from 7:30-9:00 AM
- 7:20 AM suggested arrival time for sign-in and continental breakfast
- 7:30 AM around the room introductions. 7:45AM Presentation. 8:45AM Announcements / Networking
Approved for SHRM credit hour(s) - Special thanks to UCF Continuing Education who helps make this process possible for re-certification credit hours
At the door meeting fee $15.00. If check, payable to CFEC. Please make any cancellations by the Fri. before the meeting, or cost will be administered directly.
Seats go fast and space is limited, reserve your spot today! Send your RSVP with your Name, Company Name and Email Address to Paulette Weir at .
- Take the Member Challenge, bring a colleague, for a chance to win a prize!
- Attendees are employers, recruiters, managers, human resource, career & employment professionals only please.
LOCATION HOST / DIRECTIONS / PARKING:
Orange County Supervisor of Elections, 119 W. Kaley Street Orlando, FL 32806. Parking is Free. For directions only, call 407-254-6539. or visit https://goo.gl/maps/FuZexekdxGzT8Hy88
Contact: Paulette Weir, CFEC Director
Central Florida Employment Council | | 407-834-4223 | CFEC.org