"The Place for Recruiters to Network and Learn since 1994!"
- 2nd Tuesday of every month.
- Meetings are virtual until further notice.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Join us for our next monthly virtual CFEC Employer Meeting when two industry leaders present "2021 Economic and Employment Forecast".
SYNOPSIS / GUEST SPEAKERS:
- An Economic Overview of the local area and any national/global economic impacts - Guest Speaker, Sean Snaith, Ph. D., director of the University of Central Florida's Institute for Economic Forecasting and a nationally recognized economist in the field of business and economic forecasting.
- A Workforce Trends Overview - Guest Speaker, Lisa Hancock, is the Market Principal for Manpower Group, based here in Florida. Hancock is a CFEC Advisory Board Member and sits on several other advisory boards for diversity workforce.
DATE / TIME:
January 12, 2021 | 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
SHRM credits are approved for this meeting thanks to our partner UCF Continuing Education.
Meeting fee of $18.00* applies and due at time of registration. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with login credentials.
- Registration link: zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_rr4vPssyRY-OxHedgrvZ1A
- This is a Zoom Webinar - Virtual (Real-time) Program
- If you misplace login email for the meeting, then email
- Take the Member Challenge: invite a colleague, for a chance to win a prize!
- Attendees are employers, recruiters, HR professionals, managers, business owners, executives and career professionals only please.
This month's Zoom Webinar (Real-time) is made possible special thanks to our partner Orange Technical College - Orlando Campus.
* C.F.E.C is a division of Christian HELP Employment and Resource Center. All proceeds benefit the work of Christian HELP to provide jobs – food – resources – hope to local families in need.