In keeping with CFEC's mission, employer discount package offers are available. for multiple services. Please contact CFEC Director, Paulette Weir, at or 407-834-4223 to discuss our best solution for your current recruiting needs.
Online Central Florida Job Board Access
- Employer login access CFEC's Central Florida Job Board© for unlimited job postings and resume database searces of all registered job seekers, for the remainder of the year.
- $420 - onetime fee for the current year. ($235 w/ purchase of one or more job fairs)
Featured Job Posting
- For the most exposure to your open position, consider a featured job listing on our website. A Featured Job Posting is listed on our home page, top of of our online job board listings, shared with our community partners and on our social media channels.
- $100 for 60 day featured or $200 for 60 day featured with Resume database access.
Employer Career Center
- Permanently link up with us on our Employer Career Center website page, so job seekers can directly view and apply for your most current career openings listed on your company career website. A permanent listing of your company’s career/employment webpage to our website.
- $250 (one-time, life time fee)
Advertise With Us Online
- Advertisement linkable to your website listed on most all of our job seeker resource webpages. Company will be responsible for issuing 180 x180 pixels image* Email
- $100 per month
- Company logo listed on all job board and job seeker pages. Linkable to your company profile. Includes access to online job board for unlimited job postings and resume searches.
- $100 per month.
- Your school logo, linkable to your school, featured on our education specific webpage.
- $50 per month
Job Fair Employer Partner
- We offer six annual job fairs dates to select from. We also offer package pricing for 2 or more job fairs. This is a general job fair with employers from various industries from around Central Florida offering jobs in all career levels.
Sign Up: to receive job fair registration details and pricing.
* w-2 employers and/ or employers only with a business license and physical location.
C.F.E.C. is a division of the Christian HELP Employment and Resource Center, all proceeds benefit the work of this organization to provide jobs, food, resources and hope to local families in need. We look forward to partnering with you to help server our mission and get your needs met!