Central Florida Employment Council CFEC was organized to assist Central Florida Businesses in economically and expeditiously filling job vacancies through the effective placement of qualified candidates within the community.
CFEC Programs include Monthly Meetings for Employers, Job Fairs and access to the Database for Job Seekers and Employers. Annual membership is FREE to Human Resource professionals with recruiting responsibilities (meeting fees apply). To join just RSVP for one of our monthly meetings. For more information, contact the CFEC office at (407) 834-4223 or .
How do we do this?
- Central Florida’s 6 Annual Job Fairs.
- Online Central Florida Job Board & Resource.
- Walk-in Employment and Resource Center.
- Monthly Employer Meetings to exchange information and network.
How does it work?
- Over 110,000+ people have been connected with jobs through our Job Fairs alone
- Managed Central Florida Online Job Board for 20+ years as a gateway to linking job seekers in employers in the Central Flordia Region.
- Hosted 406k+ job seekers at our six annual job fairs, since 1994.
- The Largest and Longest Running Job Fairs in Central Florida.
- Reaching a TRULY Diverse Population of applicants from all ethnic backgrounds and skill levels.
- Our Widespread Marketing Campaign reach all levels of applicants.
- Educational Opportunities and Additional Resources for job seekers.
- Access to Employment and Resource Center with walk-in free job counseling services.
- Endorsement of Government leaders.
What are the benefits of membership?
Our Walk-in Employment and Resource Center guarantees businesses that we can intercede quickly to assist your Human Resource recruiters in matching the best jobseeker to your company’s job posting.
With a record of over 156+ job fairs held in the community in the past 26 years, recruiters can rest assure that CFEC can draw qualified job seekers for your positions.
Our Central Florida Online Job Board & Resource, www.cfec.org, with its huge local database, insures immediate response to your job posting.
Our website www.CFEC.org has been on the internet for over 20 years and is currently receiving over 3.5 million hits a month which creates a gateway to Central Florida Job Seekers and Employers; as well as a resourceful tool to both.
CFEC monthly meetings offer our partnering businesses the opportunity to network and enjoy presentations that entertain and inform.
The CFEC “email hotline” is open to all of our partner companies for emergency fills for “need now” applicants.
When your company partners with CFEC, you benefit by getting qualified applicants faster thus freeing up valuable time…your company benefits by saving money with our low prices and discount packages.
The Central Florida community benefits because through your fees we have offered millions of dollars of free services to Central Florida’s unemployed and underemployed…JOBS, EMERGENCY SERVICES, FOOD, AND CAREER COACHING.